Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Morning Observations

My younger son was up at 5am this morning with a 102 degree temperature and lacking any children's pain reliever in the house I was soon on my way to the nearest 24 Hour CVS. Two observations from this morning:

1. The coupon machine in the front of CVS seems to have an uncanny ability to know what I've come in to buy and inevitably gives me a coupon for it. Sure enough this morning I scan my card and first thing out (followed by about 8 other useless ones) was a dollar off coupon for over the counter pain reliever. This seems to happen about 90% of the time.

2. Apparently just like with TV at that time of the day most of the radio stations were airing infomercials and other non-music, non-entertaining stuff. I guess I've never noticed it before as I can't remember the last time I was in my car that early in the morning on a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment